Monday, January 02, 2006

Memorable quotes from my college tennis team

“Matt, your milk sucks.”
- Erik
“I’m a kinky woman.”
- Matt
“Erik, do you want a vibrator? (fyi, i was referring to the vibration dampener used on tennis rackets...oops).
- Matt
“The blond on her hair is head.”
- Micah
“I saw a drummer that had no head once. Actually it was an octopus.”
- Dan Byler
“I’m allergic to water.”
- Dan Byler
“My pace is feeling.”
- Jake
“I don’t think diesel has anything to do with breaking.”
- Erik
“Life is full of struggles. Genital herpes is one of them.”
- T.V.
“Mr. Holland’s what?”
- Erik
“I’ll take the ugly ones.”
- Erik
“If we can’t find something to do I’m gonna take up smoking.”
- Erik
“I don’t want to damage my blond eyes.”
- Erik
“The pool entrance is on the 2nd floor.”
- group
“We don’t have any silverware cause ya’ll have been eatin’ them all.”
- Erik
“Elevate me.”
-Chris

“Who wants both?” - Coach
“of each?” - Piper

“I have to call my mom… I mean my girlfriend.”
- Dan Byler
“My dad was the model for the pringles guy.”
- Dan Byler

“Does he do magic tricks?” - Coach
“That’s why they call him a magician.” - Monica, the waitress

“She’d make a straight man out of me.”
- Dan Byler
“I don’t pay attention very much.”
- Piper
“He gave me the stiff one eye.”
- As Good as it Gets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's good. I can't believe you still have those. I do, but I can't. Ya' see?

Guess which one of those guys you quoted I think desperately craved attention (other than me).

So, I saw your comment about the New Year's resolutions. While I'm thinking of it (and hopefully you'll understand why I'm saying this): I h8 wen peop l rite like dis. 1 der y?

I'm reading David Copperfield. Wow. Excellent. There is a section about his relationship with a woman he "loves" and it is so frustrating because it is set up to show you how irritating she is and how mismatched they are but he is devoted to her. Good brain food for me. (Was there a segue into this?)

I could use some good tennis matches.

Matt said...

Byler (though I think i used to crave attention at times without even knowing it)

haha, yes, i understand:)

good brain food for us all I think.

good tennis matches? I haven't played in sooo long. whenever i think about it i get frustrated.