Saturday, January 07, 2006

playful rhyme time followed by a thoughtless thought

I can’t be, I won’t be, like everyone else just trying to act like somebody else. I should be, I must be all that I am, though that may mean, I may not be seen, as someone who’s cool, but rather the fool.

Over yonder, I still ponder what I lack to be loved back. So here I wait, for that special date, to come around and for love to abound.
-----------------------------------------------
I don't need to talk to someone now. I don't even feel like it really. However, after reading an insightful post, I realized what it is that kind of has me down. The thought that there aren't many people that I feel i can talk to in the event that I DO need to talk to someone...in the event that something DOES indeed happen and I need a lot of support. ...I think that's all about that. I guess it's just an irrational fear that i have...I am not down because things are going bad, but by the lack of support in case something does. Does that even make sense? haha.

OK. I usually don't like to post many blogs at once because i don't think people will read my previous ones. However, I will go out on a limb here and trust that you will read my previous blogs that I just wrote tonight as well! :) Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to call in case of emergency (though international phone calls tend to cost enough money to create an emergency themselves. I found this out the hard way to the tune of $100).

Denice said...

i see multiple postings for one day and it feels like christmas - if only more followed suit ;)

Matt said...

hey el capitan...who the heck did you spend 100 dollars calling? I hope your call to me was free like you thought it was.