Friday, December 02, 2005

calm before the storm

Favorite television shows: Fraggle Rock, Alf, Carnivale, House...and many more that I can't think of, so...remind me what I am missing!
Favorite Romance movie: The Notebook
Favorite Epic(?) movie: Braveheart, followed by Patriot both with Mel Gibson
Favorite(s) for comedy, drama, mystery/suspense/thriller, horror, action: I have yet to give my decree as to which is the best in each genre so I am willing to take requests and suggestions at this time (yes that means you have to leave a comment!)

Wow. I guess the real reason I am writing such a fluffy blog is that I had a night of intense introspection and wrote down a whole bunch of personal stuff. So, think of this blog as the calm before the storm. :)

1 comment:

mel said...

Ooooh, Pirates of the Caribbean, that should be in there somewhere :) Maybe that's just because I just watched it and realized how fun it is! yay.