Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Totally random stuff

So much to say, so little interest in saying it...

So get this: a guy is driving to work and he sees a police car parked at a local restaurant. Naturally, he decides to steal the police car and continue driving to work (it gets better). On the way to work, he sees a pedestrian on the side of the road flagging down the police car. Being the good (and stupid) citizen that he is, he stops to help the fellow out. At the point the individual who was flagging down the cop car noticed that the thief wasn't really a cop, the real police were instantly called. Bail is set for $350,000. Yikes!

Please tell me that you know of or have at least heard of two out of three of the following:
Kelo v. New London
Karl Rove
Guantanamo Bay

Jerry Thomas, the man who invented the Swanson tv dinner has died at age 83. 8.4 billion swanson tv dinners have been sold. hmm...interesting.

On a personal note...I have another wedding to go to in September and it's in North Carolina. Oh boy. I don't like going to these things by myself, especially so far away, but it will be worth it. It was my best friend in high school and he is a good guy. I'm happy for him. Maybe one of these days, it will be me...

Check back tomorrow.

No comments: