Wednesday, July 20, 2005

not much for today

Soooo, one of my co-workers resigned today. Something tells me that she would have gotten fired if she didn't resign. That gives me a little more faith in my field. Even if it's just temporary, it does give me some hope. I'm happy with this news...very happy actually. It was funny. One of my friends who works there said it like this: "Talking to this person is like trying to nail an eel to a wall." The point being, you can't talk to someone like this, so it's best for them to just head on to other endeavors. Only other thing that happened today is that I went to an African children's choir in Gloucester with Melinda. No A/C in there and it was HOT!!! However, the show was entertaining and the kids were adoreable! And no, my future wife wasn't there...or if she was, then I wasn't introduced to her yet:)

I actually have a lot to write, but i will save it for later, as I need to catch up on some sleep. Through some research, I found out that I currently have 6 readers of my blog, and I most likely have more than that. Peace.

5 comments:

Brian said...

You have one more now.

The D said...

I think Brian has a crush on you now. I also hope that your co-worker gets re-hired above you and makes more, do you realize how funny that would be? I would have material to annoy you with for months and months.
I wonder (This so isn't PC) if it was hot for a reason, considering it was an African choir. Think about that one.
Bye Matt!

Thatgirl7278 said...

And another. Altho, no promises. I'm quite the fickle blogger.

Matt said...

Hey Darrell, Brian's cool. He reads Greg Boyd!:) So don't worry, there's not another person competing for me. Just you buddy.

The D said...

Yikes.