Sunday, July 31, 2005

I FEEL GOOD danananananana

SWEET! Cable internet is back up and running...sort of. I just have to buy a new router, but i finally know the problem (I am so ashamed of myself for not figuring it out earlier). Anyway, not much happened while away. I went for a walk in lynn woods with a friend, went to a barbeque, met new people, and I missed church this morning because I slept in (i actually got 13 hours of sleep!). I need help, i really do! I don't have too much to say, as I am in a state of euphoria over the internet situation. Hm...I did realize something. I am often attracted to the type of girls that don't like me (and yes, there are girls that DO like me, so there!). So, people will say, "Matt, you're just attracted to the wrong type of girl." OK. What does that mean? The girls I am attracted to are not necessarily out of my league hot. They are not jerks either. They are nice, seemingly caring people. How does one change what he or she is attracted to? I am sure in the near future i will write a whole long blog about all that, but for now, I'd prefer not to:) Since this was a completey useless blog, I will have to end with a thoughtful quote. Ahem...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Ghandi

More on that tomorrow.

No comments: