Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Words cannot be found

Words cannot be found so I pound the ground in a fit of rage
Searching for answers while the dancers dance and the prancers prance
Guys telling lies just to get in her pants
While their wives at home dare to take their own lives
It’s all a game of fame for their own great name
You breed for your seed but have no courage to lead
You’re a dad, take a stand, rise up, be a man!

Words cannot be found so I pound the ground in a fit of rage
The Lord of Power, my Strong Tower has left me feeling sour for more than an hour
No Light to give me sight so I can stay in this fight
Gettin’ beat up beat down beat all around
I groan and bemoan another night all alone
When I wake I shake at the thought of how I’ll make it
Fake it? ...For goodness sake, I need a break
I don’t feel alive, I’m just trying to survive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice writing Matt. It's important (I think) to be able to express yourself well through language. If you can't, you end up expressing yourself through something else, often something more destructive.

Come visit if you get the chance.