Sunday, March 05, 2006

In no particular order...

Some things I want to work on.

Confidence--Look at people in the eye when they talk to me. Don't be afraid to give my opinion. (especially since I am always right). :)

Passion-- Stand up for ideas and for things that are right. A license to be very happy about something or very angry and to show the emotion without reservation. Also a renewed sense of awareness to the things that I uniquely love, and the passion that goes with it.

Doing something for people that help them feel special...no, that's not right. Doing things for people to help them realize that they ARE special.

Rememorize all the countries locations and capitals of the world.

Watch seasons 1-4 of 24.

A walk down memory lane:
Wow...one year ago from today, my parents came to visit me in Danvers and took me out to dinner for my birthday. Cara came and we all ate together. Wow...how the times flies! I still got some good birthday wishes. My parents made it a special day (if nothing else, they put up with all my demands), melissa came to visit for a few hours, and debbie sang happy birthday to me on my voice recording.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, my man.

Knowing countries and capitals is what all the cool kids are doing. Just ask anyone from Bujumbura Burundi to Bandar Seri Begawan in Brunei and they'll tell ya'.

Be well

Thatgirl7278 said...

happy birthday!

Denice said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!